TRANSLATE

Monday, August 18, 2008

what will you do

Today post is nothing to talk about health.. I just curious and want to know about something.. Here is the question..

"You were given an amount of money where you need to finish it in two day. If you cannot finish it in two day, you'll need to pay double the money back. You are surprise that the amount of the money is USD 1 Billion, what will you do with the money to finish that money in two day?"

Here is the rules:

-You cannot donate the money.
-The cannot own any material thing that you buy with that money.
-You cannot burn it or throw it in the dustbin , you must use it.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

4 comments:

Dr. Annmarie Edwards said...

This is a tough one I've to think about it. Nice try though.

MONTERINES said...

Thanks for adding my link... I have added yours under my friends list... Check it out

James Lee said...

Hemmm what will you if have that opportunity. :-)

wenceslaus tharsius said...

Woww. It was a hard thinking. USD 1 Billion IN TWO DAY, i can own the thing that i have buy. So what else, have fun. I want to rent a island, a beautiful island with not 5 star but 8 star and bring my hometown people to stay there and enjoy that 2 days. I was thinking to rent a plane to bring all of them there. Scuba, traveling, hiking, party in two day will me tired. I wish to have that money. :-p